1. Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access this website from the UK mainland.
2. Dial a Website has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dial a Website disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
3. Dial a Website shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in this website.
4. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead to websites that are not under the control of Dial a Website. When you activate any of these links you will leave Dial a Website's website and Dial a Website will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website that is not under the control of Dial a Website.
5. These exclusions of liability shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Dial a Website or any of its employees.
6. Dial a Website will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Dial a Website makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Dial a Website disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Dial a Website and its employees. Dial a Website reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.